Hedgehog pin cushion

Who are U....????



" I am"


"HEDGEHOG!!!"

Today I've been very busy but  I had a tiny time.
So I made a little hedgehog pin cushion. I'm gonna name him "Pepper"

draft was really rough! haaha.I made pepper just while 15minits


hello my pepper.my little Hedgehog pin cushion!
(Japanese:ハリネズミのピンクッション)

Pepper is working well.He is AWESOME!
I can pick pins over 50 on him.
And the best advantage is his Tale(made from ribbon).
I can hang him on my sewing machine.It makes my job go faster because I can pick pins easily with operating sewing machine. 

good job Pepper!

I think its very hard to go on making large and difficult clothes or bags everyday and everyday.
you can enjoy hand making life through making littele and easy worls with your free imagination. 
Forget rules,follow your originality! :))))))))))


Have fun your sewing life :)

XOXOXO


 

Comments

Popular Posts