bag-in-bag!

I get used to make tote-bags.I have made 10 tote-bags to sell it at flea market.And they were already sold out in three times as there cost.

So I tried making another style of bag.
This is my first experience to complet 'Bag-in-bag'


To make pattern was so trouble,but I think process is really easy.
There are 7pockets in this bag!
If you want to success to sell your works at flea market or internet,you should also be careful to beauty of inside fabrics.And please use durable interfacing for basic body.
It's very fun to think about harmony of colors and materials.

Bag-in-bag is very useful when you want to carry small things.
You can tidy up and keep beauty of your favorite or expensive bag.

I want to make more Bag-in-bag with my pattern!
Can't stop making something new!

Have fun your sewing life ;))))

xoxo

solt

Comments

Popular Posts