Learning Germany


Recently I've been into learning  German language. 
There grammar is kinda complexed but fun! 

The reason why I want to learn Germany is, maybe it's from my experience to have been in Vienna. 
People, towns. ...Everything was totally nice. 

It was in heavy snowing winter for walking around. 
But as a result,my travel became unforgettable experience. 
Especially peaople were very kind.More to say, cool guys and beautiful woman.:D

So it was natural fore that I felt, if I could speak Germany more... 

Austrian has been educated to speak English well. So clever. 
You don't need to learn Germany if you visit there just as a temporally traveller. 
But I believe learning 2or3rd language will 
be a special tool for enjoyable life. 

When I master there difficult language , i will be able to understand not only Germany but also Dutch because of their similar sounds.
 
I live in Japan. My country is island. 
So it is very wonder for me that European 's language circumstance.  
But I envy them, because they can beyond border easily, and enjoy different culture each other. 

Someday I also want to live international area.....





Comments

Popular Posts