4 easy steps for eternal inner beauty

I've discovered this wonderful space to leave my ideas freely without any annoying view from SNS mates. Though the communication is also meaning
Would love to start here again to write what I want, what I'm thinking . 

Well , I've we'll survived for years to shift myself to next stage . Now my birthday is coming and I'll be 36. It's  time to come that I have to consider well my latter half. 

The biggest mind shifting from few years is that now I seriously think to have my own family, more to say live as a woman to live for somebody I love. 
Working life has already on the safe orbit .But  I'd worked for Myself. 
I want to feel the beautiful responsibility. 

Anyway let's be clear how I want to be . 

INNER BEAUTY 

That's everything. 
I know my skin and body will be elder and elder . But I can mention you "Mind" can be controlled. 

I think following 4 routines are effective. 

To see beautiful things. 
To hear gentle sounds . 
To communicate with good people. 
To speak elegant . 

Mind and behavior have deep connection. 
Don't "think" too much.  
Behave concretely to think. 

Xxx



Comments

Popular Posts