pattern:Durable tote bag

How can we make durable tote bag? Once you make a paper pettern and keep it in your file ,U can always make bags easily!
I always think 'pattern is everything'. It takes me the longest time to make pattern.
After done it,my working is sooooo speedy! hahaha.


Now,I'd like to show you my pattern paper for making it.
Sorry I counted on CM. And this is including a margin to sew up.


You need prepare 3piece of fabrics from this pattern.

1:Face,2:Interfacing,3:lining


and if you can,please make inside pocket on the lining at first step.

Please use enough pins and  sew very carefully when you connect face and lining.This process is the deteaminant whether we can make bag well or not.

I can carry a lot of goods with this bag :)

I'm planning to make many colors bags with this draft,and I'm gonna sell them at flea market.
hahaha :D

Try making them with variety of fabrics anything you like!


have fun your sewing life ;)))))))


xoxoxoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts