quilt festa

From Tokyo,Japan.

I went to patchwork & quilt festival.
There were so many studios for selling awesome fabrics and there works.

whatta lovely works there were!

And they are arleady preparing for Xmas sales battle.These items attracted customers well.
I know its sonner the better  because making patchwork needs long time anyway. Autumn is the best season to start making Xmas works.


In this festival,I'd love to give best awards to this studio.↓↓
very pop,very fresh! It was so unusual and inspired me really with there new sense of colors.
I love there originality and free sense.


Japan is not birthplace of quits and patchworks.
But I think Japanese have awesome skill to make it .
Because we have remarkable national character that we are very patient and sensitive mind for completing  somewhat delicate works.


Anyway they inspired my criative mind a lot!

Its not easy to get money for living by quilt or patcwork.But they do it!
I should respect them and I should not stop create something new anyway!
I wanna make some quilts in this season :)))

Have fun your creative life !

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts